Union Bank of India provides multiple services to its clients. To customers who want to get their account balances checked sitting at home, services of online and mobile banking are available. Also, SMS service and Missed Call service can be utilized for the same.
In order to do so, the customers first are required to get their mobile number registered with the bank. After getting the mobile number registered, all these services can be availed.
Union Bank of India Balance Enquiry
Below mentioned are the methods to enquire about the account balance of Union Bank of India:
- Via ATM
Below mentioned are the steps to make a Union Bank of India Balance enquiry by visiting the ATM:
- Visit any nearest ATM and swipe the debit card, enter a 4-digit ATM Pin.
- Select “Balance Enquiry”.
- A screen will be displayed showing the account balance.
- Via SMS
An account holder can check the account balance by sending the below-mentioned SMS to the Union Bank Balance Enquiry Number:
“UBAL” to 09223008486
SMS would be sent from the registered mobile number.
- Via Mobile Banking
Customers are required to get themselves enrolled for Union Bank of India’s mobile banking services by visiting their home branch.
- After getting ID and password, download and install the mobile banking application.
- Customers are required to get themselves registered to use the application once it is downloaded.
- To generate OTP, an account holder shall provide his/ her registered mobile number and then register.
- Then log in using the mobile banking Id and the password.
- Via Missed Call Banking
Account holders can call on the below-mentioned Union bank Balance enquiry number to know their account balance:
To avail this service, an account holder should first get their mobile number registered.
- Via Passbook Printing
Account holders can simply view the account balance using the Union Selfie and mPassbook, an electronic mode of getting a physical passbook.
Account holders can add multiple accounts they hold to this app and instantly view their account balances and statements.
- Via Internet Banking
With the help of UBI internet banking, customers can get access to a variety of banking services like balance enquiries, account statements, cash transfers, NEFT, IMPS, etc.
- Via USSD-Unstructured Supplementary Service Data
UBI’s USSD service can also be used to check the account balance. Simply dial *99# from the mobile number registered with the bank.
Also, an account holder can enquire about the bank balance with the help of the Union Bank of India Mini Statement service. Below mentioned are the different ways to get Union Bank of India Mini Statement.
Different ways to get Union Bank Of India Mini statement
- Getting Union Bank of India Mini Statement via Missed Call Service
Union Bank of India provides 24*7 banking service to its account holders. To get Union Bank of India Mini Statement via missed call, account holders are required to call on :
1800 22 22 44
1800 208 2244
This IVR will provide access to almost all banking services like Account information, balance enquiry, recent five transactions etc but only to those account holders who are registered with PIN. Also, the mobile number must be registered with the bank.
- Getting Union Bank of India Mini Statement via SMS Service
SMS Banking service allows account holders to get instant notifications of all the transactions made in their bank account even without connectivity to the internet.
To receive Union Bank of India Mini Statement via SMS send the below message from the registered mobile number:
Also, to receive the same for any secondary account, send
UMNS <space><account number>
Post that customer will receive a SMS having all the recent transactions made by the account holder. Normal tariffs as per mobile operators will apply to users.
For, Union bank of India balance enquiry, send
- Getting Union Bank Mini Statement via Mobile Banking Service
To get Union Bank of India Mini Statement via its mobile app i.e. U-Mobile App, account holders need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
Step 1: Download the U-Mobile app either from the Android play store or the Apple Play store.
Step 2: Log in using a 4-digit MPIN or the fingerprint after installing the application.
Step 3: Go to the tab “m-Passbook”.
Step 4: All the recently made transactions will be displayed on the screen.
- Getting Union Bank Mini Statement via Internet Banking Service
Union Bank of India Net banking service is available 24*7 to all account holders. Account holders can access Union bank of India’s net banking service by registering on the “Self User Creation” module that is available on the official website of the bank. To register, one needs to just provide the details of the debit card.
This can also be done by visiting their home branch.
Below mentioned are the steps to receive a Union Bank of India Mini Statement via Union Bank of India Net banking service:
Step 1: Go to the official website of the Union bank of India.
Step 2: Login using User ID and password.
Step 3: Go to the tab “Accounts” and then click on “Accounts Summary”.
Step 4: After selecting the preferred account type, then click on “View Statement”.
Step 5: Account holders can now have access to the recent transactions made.
- Getting Union Bank Mini Statement by visiting an ATM.
Below mentioned are the steps to get Union Bank Mini Statement via ATM:
Step 1: By visiting any ATM of either Union bank or of any other, an account holder can get the mini statement.
Step 2: Next, insert the debit card into the ATM machine.
Step 3: From the main menu, select the option “Mini Statement”.
Step 4: To have access to the Union Bank of India Mini Statement, enter PIN.
Read Also : BENEFITS OF HAVING A UK VACATION HOUSE
- What are the advantages of using the Union Bank Mini Statement?
Below mentioned are the benefits of using Union bank Mini Statement:
- Any account related detail or information is available 24*7 to the account holder.
- These services can be easily accessed via mobile phone or laptop.
- Also, in some services the internet is also not required.
- Some of the services are available free of cost like SMS service, viewing mini statements using Net banking service or mobile banking service.